Take Back Your Health. Quit Smoking in 21 Days.
- Evidence-based training developed at Yale
- Mobile program plus online community
- Quit for $1/day to save your money & health
- Weekly live group check in led by Dr. Brewer, the program's creator
Why our program works
Based on Program with 2X the Quit Rate
Craving to Quit is 21 day mindfulness-based wellness program based on a successful smoking cessation curriculum developed and tested at Yale, and proven to be twice as effective as the leading quit smoking therapy, "Freedom from Smoking."
What you get
Learn exercises to manage your cravings.
Get support when you need it. Share in others' success.
Video Support Group
Live video chat with addictions experts to help you succeed.
How our program compares
|Ease||–||Store purchase, physical application||Must attend weekly sessions||Always here for you|
|Efficacy||Negative||Modest & variable (0-25% quit rate)**||Half as good (in person study)***||2x as good (in person study)***|
|Effort||–||–||–||A few minutes a day|
* Hughes et. AL (2011) Nicotine & Tabacco Research; Alpert et. AL (2013) Tabacco Control; The Cochrane Collaboration (2012) Nicotine replacement theraphy for smoking (revicessation ew)
** Based on Freedom From Smoking® Clinics per session price assuming a group of 16
*** Brewer et. AL (2011) Drug and Alcohol Dependence
As talked about in
Bring this program into your organization
Craving to Quit's evidence-based approach is ideally suited for the workplace. We work with organizations, brokers and insurance providers to incorporate this program into their preventative health agendas. To learn more about enterprise pricing, as well as the research and evidence-based approach please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.